Environmentally safe, economical, and efficient Closed Loop Water System (CLWS)
Our Closed Loop Water System is used to remove organic and inorganic contaminants from ultrasonic rinse water through continuous microcirculation. This is accomplished by passing effluent rinse water through carbon beds to remove organics materials, followed by ion exchange to remove the inorganic impurities. This ultrasonic rinse water recycling method helps speed up production on our Optimum Console and Optimum Console Junior systems by eliminating the need to manually throw out contaminated water and re-fill the rinse tanks.
When our CLWS is used with an ultrasonic cleaning system, spray system, or overflow rinse system, the rinse water first flows into the process pump. It is then pressurized and sent through the purification system at a controlled flow with visual monitoring and automatic mechanical controls. The CLWS automatically adds water using a tap water feed to offset losses due to dragout and evaporation.
Crest delivers every CLWS ready to immediately interconnect to ultrasonic cleaning and rinse systems. We provide a stainless steel skid along with a pump, plumbing, all controls, and easy-to-maintain stainless steel canisters that have been specially designed for both ion exchange resins and activated carbon. We also developed the CLWS for high temperature rinse water compatibility — 120°F o on 1.5 GPM systems and 140°F on 3 and 6 GPM systems.
Three gallon-per-minute (GPM) capacities, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes range from 3’4″L x 3’6″W x 4’5″H to 5’7″L x 3’6″W x 5’7″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our Closed Loop Water System:
- Water purity or > 10MegOhm attainable
- Units with 1.5, 3.0, or 6.0 gallons per minute (GPM) processing capacities â€” Please note that larger custom sizes are available upon request
- Automatic water makeup with 5 micron prefilter
- Deionized water immersion heater
- Digital temperature controler
- Resistivity monitor
- Quick disconnect fittings on stainless steel canisters
- 120Â°F compatible CPVC plumbing and filter on 1.5 GPM system
- 140Â°F compatible stainless steel skid, pump, plumbing, filter housing and sump reservoir (3 and 6 GPM systems)
- 30 PSI attainable spray pressure (3 and 6 GPM systems only)
1.5 GPM: 3’4â€³L x 3’6â€³W x 4’5â€³H. Weight (approx.): 800 lbs.
3.0 GPM: 4’6â€³L x 3’6â€³W x 5’7â€³H. Weight (approx.): 1,100 lbs.
6.0 GPM: 5’7â€³L x 3’6â€³W x 5’7â€³H. Weight (approx.): 1,200 lbs.
Please note that larger custom sizes are available upon request.
Carbon: Acid washed activation carbon > 1,000 iodine
Ion Exchange Resins: Gel resins with type 1 anion, semiconductor grade
Filter: 5 micron (nominal)
Voltage: 240 VAC/3 Phase (other voltages available)
Frequency: 50/60 kHz
Feed Water: 1/2″ FNPT
Return: 1″ CPVC
- UV sterilizer system (3 and 6 GPM systems only)
- Spare canister tanks
- Resin batch baskets
- Signet analog flow meter and totalizerÂ (3 and 6 GPM systems only)
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.