Our Modular Ultrasonic Cleaning System Offers Outstanding Design Versatility and Process Flexibility
The Crest DMS offers an expandable, versatile modular design that allows changes in wet process and design protocols — with or without automation.
Standard Plug-and-Play options include filtration, frequencies, automatic fill/drain, conductivity, and much more. And we offer new modules for passivation and vacuum drying.
All tanks have rounded corners and electropolished surfaces.
Easy Access Behind System Allows For:
- Station replacement
- Tank change-out
- Part change-out
Two standard system sizes, available for immediate delivery
- 12″ x 18″ with 40 kHz/1000 Watts of ultrasonic power
- 18″ x 26″ with 132 kHz/2000 Watts of ultrasonic power
- Additional frequencies available for immediate delivery. Single direct bond 25/40/58/132/192 kHz along with patented dual-bonded combinations of these frequencies
- Available plate technology with magasonic patented sweep frequencies in 280/360/470/720/1000 kHz
- 50- and 200-pound load capacities
- Micrologix standard PLC up to 6 module system
- Upgradeable options for CompaxLogix PLC operating system for more than 6 modules
- Option to add a second transport tower
- Pump/Filtration modules with quick connect hoses and additional bag/sub micron housing upgrades in stock
- All stainless steel piping and valves
- Automatic fill and drain options
- Detergent Metering option, all wet tank fill ports
- Spray and AirKnife headers for all Rinse modules
- Conductivity/Resistivity/PH/Brix Monitoring options for quick insertion
- Spill-sensing within cabinets
- Articulating bottom-mounted AirKnife for Dryer Modules
- Manual spray and blow-off wands
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.