The AL-1010 is an economical solution for low-flashpoint ultrasonic solvent cleaning applications
The Crest Ultrasonics AL-1010 is designed to safely employ cyclohexane, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, and other low-flashpoint solvents. It has a small footprint to save floor space, and is ideal for removing organic residues such as organic films, fingerprints, grease, mold release, oils, etc.
A typical process includes immersion in the latest Crest Ultrasonics technology, and applications can be found in most industrial facilities. Its benefits include:
- Uses inexpensive, commonly available solvents
- Continuously purifies the solvent via distillation and filtrations
- Uses minimal floor space
- Stainless steel construction
- TÜV Approved and meets all National Fire Protection Standards (NFPA)
One standard tank size, available for immediate delivery
Standard tank size is 10″L x 10″W x 10″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our AL-1010 Compact Low-flashpoint Solvent Cleaning System:
- Solvent immersion tank with high frequency 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- 100% freeboard ratio
- Filtered recirculation
- PLC controlled with user interface
- Automated cover
- Offset distillation
- Built-in refrigeration
- Automated in-tank lift
- Removable panels for easy maintenance access
- Integral CO2 suppression system
- Boiling tank over temperature signal with solvent replacement warning
- Extended freeboard volume
- Boiling tank low level control
- Vapor level control
- Two-stage filtration
- Patented VertiflowTM filtration system
- Eltectro-polished tank and plumbing
(W x L x H)
|S1AL-1010||10" x 10" x 8"||132 kHz|
|S1AL-1812||18" x 12" x 10"||132 kHz|
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.