The F-300 safely employs all of today’s non-flammable and EPA approved solvents
This open top ultrasonic vapor degreaser contains dual solvent immersion tanks with patented Crest 40, 58, 132 or 192kHz ultrasonics. The ceramically enhanced ultrasonics products produce unrivalled cleaning with HFC, HFE, NPB and HCFC solvents.
The F-300 is ideal for removing residues such as films, fingerprints, greases, mold releases, oils, etc. Applications can be found in most industrial facilities, with benefits that include:
- Wash, rinse, and dry with a spot-free finish in one compact unit
- Smaller footprint, faster cycle times compared to aqueous systems
- No water consumption or waste water treatment required
- No exhaust required
Three standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes range from 18″L x 12″W x 12″H to 24″L x 20″W x 18″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our F-300 Super Heated Solvent Precision Cleaning System:
- Solvent immersion tank with patented Crest 40, 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- Closed loop hot water heating of solvent and vapor
- Dual compressor refrigeration
- PLC control with automation capability
- 120% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- True SuperheatTM for rapid part drying
- Recirculation with cartridge filtration
- Two gravity water separators with molecular sieve capability
- Compact footprint for easy integration in production flow
- Manual downtime cover
- Stainless steel condenser and chiller coils to avoid corrosion
- Stainless steel process tanks with bright annealed finish
- Solvent cool down mode to minimize solvent loss
- Refrigeration temperature monitoring
- Boiling tank over temperature signal with solvent replacement warning
- Extended freeboard volume
- Boiling tank low-level control
- Vapor level control with reset
- Desiccant water removal
- Parallel automation transport system
- Powered cover
- Upper enclosure
(L x W x D)
|F-300-1812||18" x 12" x 12"||13||7.5||600||37||208V - 3 PH - 60A||6 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
|F-300-2016||20" x 16" x 16"||25||15||900||70||480V - 3 PH - 70A||12 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
|F-300-2420||24" x 20" x 18"||37||24||1230||100||480V - 3 PH - 100A||15 GPM @ 85°F||40, 58, 132, 192 kHz
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.