Plug-and-play, self-cleaning systems for pre- and post-removal of organic contaminants
The Crest Ultrasonics line of solvent ultrasonic cleaning equipment offers you many standard, in-stock capacity and frequency combinations as well as custom-built items upon request.
When used in tandem with our ultrasonic cleaning solutions, this equipment is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art solvent cleaning support:
- Complete organic contaminants removal — Oils, greases, lubricants, rust inhibitors, etc.
- Pre-and post-cleaning — Ideal for all high-precision manufacturing industries
- Full cellular manufacturing operations support — Fits anywhere within your automated production line
- Minimal solvent loss — Featuring a selective line of solvents that are EPA-approved and non-flammable
- Fast set-ups — Truly plug and play with minimal training required
- Self-cleaning — Further limiting down-time and the need for human interaction
Crest offers full manufacturing capabilities for standard and custom systems with plants across the U.S., Malaysia, and Asia.
Small footprint for
easy production flow integration
Non-flammable Vapor Degreaser
Safely employs non-flammable and EPA approved solvents
Low-flashpoint Vapor Degreaser
Safely employs low-flashpoint solvents such as isopropyl alcohol
AL-1010 Compact Low-flashpoint
Solvent Cleaning Equipment
An economical solution for
low-flashpoint solvent cleaning
Employs clean air certified Methyl Soyate* and 3MTM NovecTM 7200
SA Series Industrial Solvent
Precision Cleaning Equipment
Handles flammable/non-flammable, meets strict emission standards
Uses low flashpoint solvents for removal of water and particulates
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.