Ultrasonic Digital Sink: Modular design offers mobility and flexibility
The Crest Ultrasonic Digital Sink offers compact cleaning packed with technology in an economic modular design to fit your work area and budget.
A workhorse two-stage unit – UL-CSA approved
The convenient modular design, including both wash and rinse, provides easy multi-tank precision process cleaning in a workhorse two-stage unit. Should your cleaning process change, additional UDS units can be added to meet the new process requirements.
The rugged frame and floorplate design allows for bottom-mounted, easy-roll castors, which means the unit need not be bound to a single location within a facility. A 12-foot power cord further extends the mobility of the UDS to support your wok flow and space requirements.
Microscopic cleaning that’s ideal for a wide range of industries
The Crest Ultrasonic Digital Sink reaches surfaces that are inaccessible to normal cleaning tools, using ultrasonic cavitation and custom cleaning solutions to precision clean virtually any surface, no matter how complex. It is ideal for use in many industries, including:
- Ambulatory surgery centers (instruments, devices)
- Medical device/dental manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical (pill punch dies)
- Dental/optical/clinical outpatient offices (instruments, molds, and components)
- Laboratories (instruments and equipment)
- Veterinary clinics/surgery centers (instrumentation)
- Precision machining (cellular in-process cleaning)
- Electronics (solder and flux residues on circuit boards and assemblies)
- …and many more industries and applications
Five standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes: 14″L x 10″W x 10″H, 18″L x 12″W x 12″H, 24″L x 15″W x 14″H, 26″L x 18″W x 18″H, and 36″L x 24″W x 20″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our Ultrasonic Digital Sink Precision Cleaning System:
- Remote output capabilities with temperature and wattage display
- Spill sensor located in bottom cabinet
- Rugged Stainless steel construction and plumbing – built to last
- Marine lip design on counter forces liquids to flow back in the sink, limiting spillage
- Low-level safety sensor in bath to monitor liquid levels while protecting heaters and transducers
- Lift-off cover with moisture drain flange
- Generator built into cabinet eliminates cables on floor
- 10×14 and 18×12 with removable plates for use with dual or megasonic frequencies
- Available with or without an overflow weir (used for either filtration or rinse to drain)
- Moisture strip located within the cabinet warns of an internal moisture
- Basket with coated feet eliminates the need for an in-tank basket positioned and allows for better sonic activity
- Over-temp protection with resettable thermostat probe
- Lockable drain and fill valve, which speeds solution changes and tank cleaning
- Digital temperature control with in-tank read-back display
- Remote power control for each generator’s output
- Adjustable controls for precision cleaning times with audible alert of cycle completion
- Digital display of each generator’s precise wattage
- Cycle times included in four separate and programmable recipes
- Control panel design for additional options such as filtration and spray wand
- Stainless steel basket, tank cover, and cord cable for connection
- 25 kHz and 40 kHz frequencies standard in stock
- Baskets lined with 1/4 inch mesh on bottom and sides (up to 6 inches in height)
- 58, 132, 192, 280, 360, 470, and 720 kHz frequencies available and made to order in all sizes
- Patented direct-bonded, multiple frequency transducers
- Filtration with 10-micron element (5-micron and 1-micron available)
- Submicron filter housing in series with standard filtration option
- Spray wand
- Coved corner tank construction
- Electropolished tank interior and baskets
- Additional baskets with different mesh sizes
- Tank sizes made to order while maintaining UL and CSA listing
(L x W x D)
|BOLT-IN STYLE TANK SYSTEMS FOR HIGH FREQUENCY|
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.