The F-200 is an economical solution for solvent precision cleaning applications
Build slight large than the our other open top model, the F100 compact solvent cleaning system, the F200 dual sump model accommodates industrial precision cleaning solutions that need larger tanks and have more floor space. This fully contained degreasing system typically includes immersion in the latest Crest Ultrasonics technology, with ceramically enhanced 132 kHz that produces unrivaled cleaning.
It is designed for safe use with all of today’s non-flammable and EPA-aproved solvents, and is ideal for removing residues such as films, fingerprints, greases, mold releases, oil, etc. Applications can be found in most industrial facilities.
Four standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes range from 12″L x 10″W x 10″H to 24″L x 20″W x 20″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our F-200 Compact Solvent Precision Cleaning System:
- Solvent immersion tank with patented Crest 40, 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- Electrically heated boiling immersion pump
- Dual compressor refrigeration
- PLC control with automation capability
- 120% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- Removable panels for easy maintenance access
- Recirculation with cartridge filtration
- Two gravity water separators with molecular sieve capability
- Compact footprint for easy integration in production flow
- Manual downtime cover
- Stainless steel condenser and chiller coils to avoid corrosion
- Stainless steel process tanks with bright annealed finish
- Solvent cool down mode to minimize solvent loss
- Energy saver mode
- Refrigeration temperature monitoring
- Boiling tank over temperature signal with solvent replacement warning
- Extended freeboard volume
- Boiling tank low-level control
- Vapor level control with reset
- Automated transport system
- Powered cover
- Upper enclosure
(L x W x D)
|F-200-1210||12" x 10" x10"||7||2||150||10||208V-230V|
|F-200-1812||18" x 12" x 12"||18||4||600||26||208V-230V|
|F-200-2016||20" x 16" x 16"||37||8||1200||52||460V-480V|
|F-200-2420||24" x 20" x 20"||65||14||2000||90||460V-480V|
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.