The SolvacTM S1 offers leading-edge, eco-friendly technology in a compact size
The cost-effective Solvac S1 provides automated solvent washing, rinsing, cooling, and drying all in a single compact unit. The S1 offers premium standard features at a budget-friendly cost.
Compact cleaning packed with eco-friendly technology
The Solvac S1 vapor degreaser system is designed to safely operate with all of today’s non-flammable and EPA-approved solvents. Our automated compression lid seals in machine contents, which allows more efficient use of energy and fewer carbon emissions into the environment. Additionally, a Vapotronic Electro-Pulse Modulation system greatly increases solvent retention and reduces energy consumption over conventional vapor degreasers.
The S1 also reduces solvent consumption by lowering the freeboard area temperature, with an increase in the freeboard coil zone.
Reduce required floor space, operator time, operational costs, and carbon emissions by using the Crest Solvac S1 precision ultrasonic vapor degreaser.
Superior cleaning for a wide range of industries
This system is proven to effectively remove contaminants such as surface oils, greases, solder flux, and wax. Many companies spanning a wide range of industries depend on Solvac Ultrasonic Vapor Degreasers including medical, automotive, aerospace, electronics, and optical. From any rugged industrial to critically precise needs, Solvac Vapor Degreaser Systems can meet your company’s cleaning demands.
Two standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes in 10″L x 10″W x 9.5″H to 18.5″L x 11.8″W x 11.7″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our Solvac S1 Compact Solvent Precision Cleaning System:
- Reduces solvent consumption and costs – Auto-sealing compression lid serves to retain solvent, which is far more efficient than machines without auto-sealing lids
- Reduces solvent loss, lowers electric expense – Vapotronic Electronic Pulse Modulation System sends electrical heat energy into the solvent only as needed, instead of the continual flow used in more wasteful machines
- Improved operator controls and diagnostics – Compact PLC coupled with a high-resolution, full-color touchscreen HMI
- Easy remote access, data export, and firmware updates – Front-panel mounted RJ45 connection and a USB port on the PLC for stick drive
- Upgraded refrigeration minimizes solvent loss, increases efficiency – Able to maintain a colder freeboard area vs other models
- Maximizes vapor rinsing for better cleaning – Distilled solvent cooler line helps reduce the process sump temperature, increasing the temperature differential between components and vapor
- Increases operator safety – By interlocking the internal lifter with the lid, the hoist cannot move while the lid is open
- Highly convenient process status reports – Unobtrusive LED status strip uses a combination of red, green, and blue lights to display current status of the cleaning process
- Transfer pump
- Three-color stack light
- Spare parts package
- Up to two additional process stations
- Custom tank sizes
- Ultrasonic frequencies
- Lift capacity
- Transport automation
- Data acquisition/reporting
- Bar code scanning
- Super-heat drying
- Enclosure with load/unload positions
- Custom baskets
- Refrigeration temperature monitoring
- Boiling tank over temperature signal with solvent replacement warning
- Extended freeboard volume
- Boiling tank low-level control
- Vapor level control with reset
(L x W x H)
(L x W x H)
|S1-1010||10" x 10" x 9.5"|
255mm x 255mm x 250mm
|7.75" x 7.75" x 8.5"|
196mm x 196mm x 215mm
|11.6 US gallons|
|132kHz||375 watts||1200 watts|
|S1-1812||18.5" x 11.8" x 11.7"|
470mm x 300mm x 297mm
|15.25" x 9.25" x 8.5"|
387mm x 234mm x 215mm
|37 US gallons|
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.