The F-100 has a small footprint for easy production flow integration
This fully contained compact degreasing system typically includes immersion in the latest Crest Ultrasonics technology, producing unrivaled cleaning.
It is designed for safe use with all of today’s non-flammable and EPA-aproved solvents, and is ideal for removing residues such as films, fingerprints, greases, mold releases, oil, etc. Applications can be found in most industrial facilities.
Four standard tank sizes, available for immediate delivery
Standard sizes range from 8″L x 10″W x 6″H to 20″L x 10″W x 10″H.
Click on the tabs below to learn more about our F-100 Compact Solvent Precision Cleaning System:
- Solvent immersion tank with high frequency 58, 132, or 192 kHz ultrasonics
- Offset distillation
- Built-in refrigeration
- Compact overall dimensions
- 100% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- Automated in-tank lift
- Solvent replacement warning
- Removable panels for easy maintenance access
- Gravity water separator
- PLC controlled
- Compact footprint for easy integration in production flow
- Automated cover
- Stainless steel condenser to avoid corrosion
- Stainless stell process tank with bright annealed finish
- Filtered recirculation with sub-micron capable 222-type filter housing
- Refrigeration temperature monitoring
- Boiling tank over temperature signal with solvent replacement warning
- Extended freeboard volume
- Boiling tank low-level control
- Vapor level control with reset
- Molecular sieve water removal
- Pre-filter housing
- Basket oscillation
- Patented VertiflowTM filtration system
(L x W x D)
|F-200-1210||12" x 10" x10"||7||2||150||10||208V-230V|
|F-200-1812||18" x 12" x 12"||18||4||600||26||208V-230V|
|F-200-2016||20" x 16" x 16"||37||8||1200||52||460V-480V|
|F-200-2420||24" x 20" x 20"||65||14||2000||90||460V-480V|
Also see our complete line of ultrasonic cleaning solutions:
Crest Ultrasonics brand ultrasonic cleaning solutions are uniquely formulated to work flawlessly with our ultrasonic equipment in the cleaning and passivation of many different metal and plastic materials.
ORDER NOW: Call 1-800-99CREST (27378) or contact us today!
FREE DEMO for qualified applicants (only). Speak with a sales rep to learn more.